Shuttle Pro

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Does anyone use these controllers? I’m considering picking one up. It “looks” useful. But is it worth it?

Participant

I guess no one use it.

Participant

Nope

Participant

I just got the shuttle express for christmas and I have used it once in playing around, so obviously I don’t have much experience with it yet. However, I can tell you, I can’t wait to use it again here soon. I definately think it is worth it.

Participant

Thanks. πŸ˜€

Participant

I’ve been using a shuttle pro for about 2 years and it is DEFINITELY worth the investiment if you do much editing. you can customize the keys and make it work exactly the way you want it to. it’s a ton easier than JKL for your editing and you get the Jog/Shuttle dials too. once you get familiar with using the shuttle, you’ll never want to edit without!

Inactive

i have a shuttle pro 2 and i use it all the time too / it is very useful plus you can set it up for all kinds of different apps / your play button in FCP could be your new comp button in After Effects / its cheap and a good investment for those that edit alot

Participant

Thanks. I’m going to grab one. I’m sure that I won’t be disappointed. I’ve been checking into it for some time now.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap