- January 3, 2006 at 9:16 AM #39029
Does anyone use these controllers? I’m considering picking one up. It “looks” useful. But is it worth it?
- January 3, 2006 at 6:30 PM #169319
I guess no one use it.
- January 4, 2006 at 7:47 AM #169320EndeavorParticipant
- January 5, 2006 at 4:57 AM #169321tpainterParticipant
I just got the shuttle express for christmas and I have used it once in playing around, so obviously I don’t have much experience with it yet. However, I can tell you, I can’t wait to use it again here soon. I definately think it is worth it.
- January 6, 2006 at 9:13 AM #169322
- January 9, 2006 at 11:45 AM #169323i43ProductionsParticipant
I’ve been using a shuttle pro for about 2 years and it is DEFINITELY worth the investiment if you do much editing. you can customize the keys and make it work exactly the way you want it to. it’s a ton easier than JKL for your editing and you get the Jog/Shuttle dials too. once you get familiar with using the shuttle, you’ll never want to edit without!
- January 10, 2006 at 3:09 AM #169324AnonymousInactive
i have a shuttle pro 2 and i use it all the time too / it is very useful plus you can set it up for all kinds of different apps / your play button in FCP could be your new comp button in After Effects / its cheap and a good investment for those that edit alot
- January 10, 2006 at 6:44 AM #169325
Thanks. I’m going to grab one. I’m sure that I won’t be disappointed. I’ve been checking into it for some time now.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.