Shotgun vs Lavalier

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

Please help, I am starting a local TV show, it is about sketches either outdoors or indoors (inside a house or restaurant not studio), I have

a GL2 and PD170 with its Sony Shotgunand Audio Technica ATR55 shotgun and Azden WR Pro lavalier. Both Shotguns pick up noise and I just

have one Lav, so I need to invest on audio some more, (you can see a sketch I did using the audio technica http://www.dmentes.com.mx/videos.htm)any feedback will be appreciated by the way, lights etc,!!!, (sorry it is in spanish)

my problem is:

Should I need to buy a better shotgun? if so what would be the best option for 300$?

or should I buy couple more lavs?

thanks !!

Participant

If someone clicks on the link it will show you as first option a joke with masks, the example I wanted to show is the second video the actual “sketch”

thanks

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Products of the Year — 2019

2019 has seen fantastic new equipment for video production, but with a world of options at your disposal, which is the best? We carefully evaluated each new product, emphasizing its innovation, value compared to its direct competition, and its...
homicide-bootstrap