Shotgun vs Lavalier

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Ferragui
      Participant

Please help, I am starting a local TV show, it is about sketches either outdoors or indoors (inside a house or restaurant not studio), I have

a GL2 and PD170 with its Sony Shotgunand Audio Technica ATR55 shotgun and Azden WR Pro lavalier. Both Shotguns pick up noise and I just

have one Lav, so I need to invest on audio some more, (you can see a sketch I did using the audio technica http://www.dmentes.com.mx/videos.htm)any feedback will be appreciated by the way, lights etc,!!!, (sorry it is in spanish)

my problem is:

Should I need to buy a better shotgun? if so what would be the best option for 300$?

or should I buy couple more lavs?

thanks !!

Ferragui
      Participant

If someone clicks on the link it will show you as first option a joke with masks, the example I wanted to show is the second video the actual “sketch”

thanks

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best new video tech at CES 2019

Every year, we head to CES to check out the latest innovations in consumer technology and look for the next big thing in video production. CES 2019 was no exception.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN