Short Video Contest on IFILM – cash grand prize

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Short Video Contest on IFILM – cash grand prize

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

Attention video producers!

What do you think of these online video contests? Do they interest you? Are the prizes worth your while? Feel free to reply with your thoughts…

When was the last time you said, "Now What?" Tell a great story in front of your video camera or go all out and re-enact the moment. Be creative! Then submit your video (under 2 minutes) to the "Now What?" Short Video Contest on IFILM.

Don’t have a good story to tell? Make one up! Grand prize is $20,000 cash. Other prizes are cool trips to things like the MTV Movie Awards, the NCAA Final Four, the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, and lots more.

http://www.ifilm.com/nowwhat

Contest deadline is October 31st so grab your video camera and start shooting!

Participant

>What do you think of these online video contests?

I haven’t entered any, but plan to start soon. I wish there were more of them, and I don’t care about the prize. I want to become an award winning videographer, both for the personal gratification and as a credential.

Is there are a directory or listing of videography contests?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap