Short Film “The Gator & The Grasshopper” with Canon Vixia HF S21

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Short Film “The Gator & The Grasshopper” with Canon Vixia HF S21

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Just completed a 6 minute short “the Gator & The Grasshopper” that I filmed using my trusty Canon HF S21. I’m also using it for a feature length doc next year…love this little camera!

Participant

And? Where is it?

Participant

Ok I am an ass lol.http://vimeo.com/32648609

I actually enjoyed watching The Gator & the Grasshopper Mark. Great sequences and footage. My only comment would be to have ended it shortly after the crossing, as the rest seemed a bit long or even anticlimactic. Enjoyed the credits treatments though, so glad I watched it all the way. I do understand the “journey” and transition from its beginning and on to the sunset. Bet you had a lot of fun shooting and editing. Good music accompaniment.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap