Shooting Video Internationally

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      ikswotug
      Participant

im going to have the opportunity to start traveling soon, and i plan to do some projects while i travel…i was curious what kind of issues you have run into if any that may be unforseen…any advice/ experience would be very helpful

designcbts
      Participant

Plan on getting and using a power adapter, for wherever your destination happens to be. Make sure to have enough outlets for the equipment you’ll need to charge. If you go to Japan, their power plugs are the same as the U.S. but it’s 50 Hz instead of 60Hz ( at least on northern Honshu anyway). This makes U.S. clocks run slow and may end up damaging some circuits. Here’s a link I found from a dogpile search: http://www.kropla.com/electric2.htm

Know what television systemyour customer(s) use (PAL, NTSC).Good luck!!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Open Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

Best microphone for YouTube — 2021

One of the most common mistakes beginning video producers make is to overlook audio. Little do these beginners know that audiences are quicker to stop watching a video because of lousy sound quality than they are for poor video. Sound...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN