Shooting video for web to advertise my products

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi there, I need some advice. I want to put up some video adds on the web (including uTube) to help sell my products. Types of videos I want to film include sometestimonialsof people talking about my products. I am very new to this. Are there any videos people can suggest I watch? I have seen a couple of videos about filming on a white background with a couple of UV lights, but I am hoping to get a more natural environment rather than a cold white clinical environment. I am currently thinking about filming people in a room so I don’t need to worry too much about ambient noise. Can anyone suggest a good DVD or training program?

Participant

Libs, welcome to these forums. I think that it would help us if you would give us some information about your level of experience with video and any equipment you use as a starting point for recommending the direction you should go. 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

How to choose the right computer for video editing: 4 key specs to check

Buying the best workstation for your needs means understanding how the CPU, GPU, RAM and storage options work together to enhance overall performance.
homicide-bootstrap