Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Miscellaneous Techniques › Shooting in a Hockey Arena / Rink
- July 22, 2008 at 10:22 PM #37322Esplanade77Participant
I own a SONY HDR-FX7 and I’m about to do a hockey video for a young goalie. Most of the shots will be taken of the kid on ice. Is there any advice you can give me regarding the lighting (mostly fluorescent lights) or anything else I should particuliary care when shooting inside the rink ?
Thank you for any “do this” or “don’t do that” !!!
- July 22, 2008 at 11:09 PM #165342D0nParticipant
Do set your camera to manual.
Do a custom color balance and exposure off a greycard.
do use a monopod.
Do have fun.
- August 3, 2008 at 7:52 PM #165343Esplanade77Participant
Thank you sir,
I did follow your advices. It worked perfectly!
- August 3, 2008 at 10:01 PM #165344D0nParticipant
Glad to help.
drop a link for us, if it makes it’s way to the web?
- August 4, 2008 at 3:09 AM #165345AnonymousInactive
Glad to help. drop a link for us, if it makes it’s way to the web?
i’d love to see the end shotsas well
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.