Shooting Impersonator’s multiple characters same scene

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Shooting Impersonator’s multiple characters same scene

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

What is the trick to add the same person multiple times in a scene? I have an impersonator who does 4 characters and i want to shoot them in one scene sitting in a waiting room… they dont have to get up or cross another character. How can that be accomplished? thanks for any advice in advance ….

Participant

Relatively easy as long as your camera is locked down on a tripod. If the camera moves, you’re wasted. Just shoot the scene 4 times – one for each character – all without ever moving the camera.

Stack all four videos on top of each other in your editing timeline (four video tracks/layers). Crop the left and right of each one appropriately and you’re good to go.

What are you editing with?

Participant

so you crop the sides of each individual character… i guess while shooting give them space… they are sitting in a typical waiting room…

• Viewing 2 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2020

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your...
    homicide-bootstrap