Shooting image sequence then video

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Chilly-B
      Participant

Can anyone help me with this? I just got a Everio GZ-MG155U. It is a great camera so far. The one thing that I like is that it has nice quality stills that could be taken with the remote. My question is how would I go about shooting and image sequence then go into shooting a video staring at the last pict in the sequence. I kind of got this to work, but the one thing that happens to me is that when I go from photo mode to video mode the framing changes. It’s like the video is automatically zoomed in slightly. Does anyone have any ideas how to do what I want to do? If anyone is confused as to what I’m trying to do, watch “Lazy Sunday” the SNL digital short.

Thanks in advance,

Chilly-B

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Miscellaneous Techniques’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

Best Products of the Year — 2019

2019 has seen fantastic new equipment for video production, but with a world of options at your disposal, which is the best? We carefully evaluated each new product, emphasizing its innovation, value compared to its direct competition, and its...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN