Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Cameras and Camcorders › Consumer Camcorders › shoe mount for elura 100
- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years, 7 months ago by Anonymous.
- July 16, 2007 at 11:54 AM #44927AnonymousInactive
Where can I find a shoe mount for the elura 100? I need a mount that will allow me to use my shotgun mic and mount the camera on a tripod?
- July 16, 2007 at 3:48 PM #187522AnonymousInactive
From the pictures that I have found of this, Gaffer’s tape is probably the easiest shoe mount to find for it.
- July 16, 2007 at 4:21 PM #187523AnonymousInactive
- July 27, 2007 at 6:11 PM #187524JockeyParticipant
This is just a standard setup, using L-bracket, then attached to tripod plate. Not very rigid setup.
To improve rigidity, I decided to mount mic separately, works great but if you take camera off the tripod you left without mic:
This is the best solution I came up with so far, mounting L-bracket to quick-release plate. If needed, shoot hand-held with plate attached.
Michael, Elura User Pages
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.