shipwreck documentary

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

Hello everyone!!! I am from the Northern California Area, I live in Colfax California. I have produced a short documentary film a few years ago and is still available through Amazon.com called The diamond Knot, the expedition documentary.

I am currently working on a documentary regarding the SS Tahoe, a ship that was purposely sunk in Lake Tahoe, she is the largest ship to ever navigate the Lake.

The ship is located in 400′ of water, my dive team has been training for this dive for the past 9 months. Unfortunately of all of the divers and support crew, I am the only videographer. I would like to get plenty of topside footage of the prep for the dive, post dive footage etc. Our main camera will be mounted to a DPV(diver propulsion vehicle ) that underwater, acts as a stable platform for video. This makes our HD camera unavailable.

I need a few people to volunteer their filming talents in Tahoe during Sept 12th and 13th and then again Sept 26th and 27th.

These dives will be some of the deepest dives ever performed in Lake Tahoe, possibly setting a world record for high altitude diving.

NMDE.org is a non profit organization, so your time, expertise and talents would be greatly appreciated by me and the rest of the crew in helping us capture some of the important footage.

Feel free to take a look at our website http://www.NMDE.org

or if you would like to contact me please email me with your phone number to

jamesnovaes@gmail.com

Thank you and I am looking forward in becoming an active member of the videomaker board.

Regards,

James Novaes

Inactive

hey, this sounds incredible. I wish I lived nearer so that I could help out. Good luck and keep us posted on the progress.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best camera bags and cases — 2021

Finding the right camera bag or case for your gear can be challenging, particularly if this is the first bag or case you've ever purchased.
homicide-bootstrap