Sharing videos?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I take a lot of videos of the family (with my Flip HD) but it’s juts dusting on my hard drive. I barely watch it and never share it. I am trying to get in magisto.com but no luck so far. I don’t know anyone who can send me an invite and I don’t know when will they open their site for everyone cause now it’s in closed alpha or beta or something. Can anyone here help?

birdcat
      Participant

Never heard of them and there is scant news about them online – They’re most likely a start up (I am loathe to pass out my email to anyone who doesn’t have an established reputation) looking for customers.

If you want to share your videos, let me suggest YouTube, Vimeo, even FaceBook or MySpace,

If & when magisto becomes a little more transparent I will look into them more closely.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Tips and Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best mirrorless cameras and DSLRs for video — 2021

These are the best mirrorless cameras and DSLRs on the market today, organized by use case. All are worthy of your hard-earned dollar.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN