Sennheiser lapel mic, & camera

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

i’ve got a lapel microphone from a Sennheiser radio mic set (ew300 i think it was) and was thinking about using it as a wired mic, and/or possibly pairing it with an old iriver for a portable recording type setup. the mic has a 3.5mm trs jack on it
      I’m trying to track down how the mic is wired, and wether its supposed to run on phantom power or what, it works OK on one channel of audio, although it seems to clip fairly easily. i thought maybe that had something to do with it dragging power from PlugInPower, but not getting enough power.

My camera is a panna GS300 for the record

Thanks,
      Matt

Inactive

yea, i’m pretty sure its a condenser (proberbly electret) too

I’ve seen the lavs at Dick Smiths (and tany, which is our radio shack, which is owned by dick smiths here, so it might as well be a dick smiths), but i’ve always been a bit sus on the quality of a $30 mic.

i’ll have to take a look at the senny website
      Thanks

Participant

The Radioshack chain in Canada turned into The Circuit City, did not change too much otherwise though. They have some useful stuff there.

Inactive

We do have best buy here in winnipeg.

Welcome to the Tim Hortons fan club.
      Careful you don’t become one of those Tim horton Junkies.
      Crazy addicts all lined up around the local Tim’s Crying please, please, some double double, I don’t need a cup, JUST STICK IT IN MY VEIN! Twitchy, creepy junkies….
      Don’t litter with those Tim Horton Cups Either…everywhere you drop one of those cups, a new Tim Hortons will sprout up.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap