Senheisser G3 mono to stereo?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      daxalain5
      Participant

Hi there! I have a G3 senheisser kit (wireless lav, transmitter & receiver) and it works well but I just noticed it’s only doing mono. Is there any way to record stereo out of it? I have a zoom h4n and I use it with the G3.

I have adobe premiere 5.5 and I think there is a way of making mono to stereo.

Any tips from the sound pros are greatly appreciated!

EarlC

Get a splitter that will run mono in to dual out, with same sound going to L & R inputs on the stereo; or in POST simply double the L track, adding it to the R track, and you’ll have audio in both channels. Not “stereo” per se, but at least you’ve got audio on both channels rather than a dead right side.

Woody
      Participant

In premiere under audio effect/stereo, there is a “Fill Left” and a “Fill Right”. If you have the left channel of sound use the “Fill Left”, it sounds backwards but the effect is labeled to “Fill From” not “Fill to”. Hope that makes sense to ya.

daxalain5
      Participant

Thanks for the info! You guys are the best. πŸ™‚

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Open Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best Sony lenses β€” 2021

Sony has made a name for itself in the camera market lately. From its popular mirrorless line to its cinema cameras, Sony seems to be everywhere. The Sony E Mount has been around for about a decade. Since then, it's...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN