send dvr-ms files back to sony fx1000. Good format converter

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion send dvr-ms files back to sony fx1000. Good format converter

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello,

I am new here and have a few questions.

1. What is the best video converter to buy – particularly for DVR-MS to AVI? I have downloaded several trials and have trouble really evaluating clearly what they are like. Avs is one in question. I do not mind paying $30 or so for a program (it is really hard to even find how much AVS charge for it!) but I want to make sure there is not going to be some limitation down the track.

2. I imported several HDV/DV tapes (which are now deleted) from my Sony FX1000 straight to my computer as DVR-MS files, before I got a trial version of Premiere, which imports it straight to AVI. As I need AVI to edit in, is it possible to send my DVR-MS file back from my computer to the FX1000 via the ilink cable so I can import it straight back into Premiere as an AVI file? It seems to say in the manual that this can be done but I cannot get it to work.

3. In my full trial version (1.3 gb) of Premiere, in the timeline section at the bottom, I seem to have lost the headings at the side where it says ‘video 1’, ‘video 2’ etc. And I cannot drag the clip from the source screen into the timeline like I could before. One of the problems I find with Premiere is that I keep losing my settings, yet when I go to ‘windows’ menu, the ‘timeline’ is checked as on.

4. Is there an easy way to uninstall DVRMSToolbox without a degree in computer software writing?

thanks for your time, most appreciated,
      M.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

Best products of 2021

Best products of 2021

With so many great products this year, we've taken the time to review the best of the best. These are our picks for the best products of 2021.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN