Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › send dvr-ms files back to sony fx1000. Good format converter
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years, 2 months ago by Anonymous.
March 2, 2010 at 4:06 AM #47839AnonymousInactive
I am new here and have a few questions.
1. What is the best video converter to buy – particularly for DVR-MS to AVI? I have downloaded several trials and have trouble really evaluating clearly what they are like. Avs is one in question. I do not mind paying $30 or so for a program (it is really hard to even find how much AVS charge for it!) but I want to make sure there is not going to be some limitation down the track.
2. I imported several HDV/DV tapes (which are now deleted) from my Sony FX1000 straight to my computer as DVR-MS files, before I got a trial version of Premiere, which imports it straight to AVI. As I need AVI to edit in, is it possible to send my DVR-MS file back from my computer to the FX1000 via the ilink cable so I can import it straight back into Premiere as an AVI file? It seems to say in the manual that this can be done but I cannot get it to work.
3. In my full trial version (1.3 gb) of Premiere, in the timeline section at the bottom, I seem to have lost the headings at the side where it says ‘video 1’, ‘video 2’ etc. And I cannot drag the clip from the source screen into the timeline like I could before. One of the problems I find with Premiere is that I keep losing my settings, yet when I go to ‘windows’ menu, the ‘timeline’ is checked as on.
4. Is there an easy way to uninstall DVRMSToolbox without a degree in computer software writing?
thanks for your time, most appreciated,
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.