- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years, 5 months ago by Anonymous.
- August 27, 2008 at 1:04 AM #37353AnonymousInactive
Hello, I have been writing a move script for a while and I am stuck. I don’t have any idea what should happen next. I need you guys to help me. Here is a pdf of the file so far. Please help me.
- August 27, 2008 at 3:17 AM #165522ralckParticipant
I took a quick read through it. I found it a bit confusing since you used “talent 1” and “talent 2.”
Itseems your story tothispointisprogressing fairly fast. Do you plan to keep it as a short 1-2 minute film?
Iwouldsay one wayto end itistogo withafunnybit-comedy kind ofidea.Thisis because youhaven’tgone into any character depth (you haven’t even named the characters :-P), and you’ve written completely plot to this point.
Unless you plan to develop the part you’ve written more to develop character personas and stuff, I just don’t see this as much more of a bit comedy gag. I don’t mean to sound rude or anything here- just trying to give you an honest opinion.
Hopethis helps… and as always myopinion is justan opinionso take it with a grain ofsaltandfeel freetoreject itoutright. 🙂
- August 27, 2008 at 8:35 PM #165523AnonymousInactive
K, I modified it a little.
I plan on entering it in the canon contest for young video.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.