Screwball Crew Youtube channel welcome

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

hi there guys, screwball crew here. We run a youtube channel which is full of fail!

Incase you dont know what we do, we perform amateur stunts and challenges for the humor of our viewers. One of our latest videos, we decided to eat pure capsaicin, the hottest substance known to man. It rakes in at 16 million scoville units, and kills your mouth!

If you fancy checking out that video, its posted below!

Thanks guys 🙂

dagunner
      Participant

Just as freedom of speech allows this type of stuff to be posted here italso allows me to state my opinion that this type of post detracts from the the mission andpurpose of Video maker. It has no value added content at all. I come here to share and learn to better myself as a videographer where these guys are only here to get you tube hits.

Anonymous

Reminds me of the joke:

Q: What is the last thing a Redneck says?

A: Hey Bubba, watch this!

designcbts
      Participant

dagunner, while I agree they probably posted for a few cheap YouTube hits (I’m also guilty as charged), I bet they can’t help but learn 😉

Screwball crew: Keep on makin’n ’em, man. The more you make, the better you’ll become and the better you’ll discover who your target audience is!

For the record: YOU GUYS ARE NUTTTSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best digital storage for video editors — 2021

As digital video resolutions increase, our need for storage increases as well. If you’re ready to step up to a new storage solution, you’re in the right place.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN