saving private ryan streaking effect

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #36562

      Anyone know how to do the effect where it looks like lights are reflecting off of something coming from the bottom of the frames? It happens pronounced after the taking of the beach. When they have a chance to reflect on what they just went through.

      What is this effect called and how can I do it? I have Final Cut Pro 4 and After Effects 6.5


Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

How to buy a camera — 2021

While we have more options and more technology than ever before; buying a new camera has never been more difficult. It’s not just that there are dozens of cameras to choose from, it’s that each one offers something different,...