Same Old Thing…Which cam to buy? Help please.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I’s sure this is the question newbs ask all the time, but everybody has different needs. So, here goes.

I am planning a series of instructional videos. Some to be sold as DVDs others for streaming web content. I have done one that is currently for salehttp://www.lifestyleqigong.com/relax-revitalize.php

As you might guess, my first attempt did not meet my expectations, but that was mostly due to poor planning on my part rather than equipment.

OK, to the point:

My videographer friends gave me one piece of advise-SONY. So, for better or worse I’ll stick with that. If nothing else it narrows the field.

1) I’m looking for something easy to usewith internal hard drive.

2) I would like to use two cameras as some of my content would benefit from two angles. So, I would like them to be able to time-sync (sorry, I’m not up on the terminology:o)

3) I don’t want to buy more than I need.

That’s it for a start.

Thanks.

Inactive

just about any camera would do you just fine. as far as sync, unless you start both cameras at the exact same time, you have to sync manually in post. it’s not a hard thing to do, I usually just sync to a camera flash or use the audio waveforms to sync.

Good Luck!

Inactive

just about any camera would do you just fine. as far as sync, unless you start both cameras at the exact same time, you have to sync manually in post. it’s not a hard thing to do, I usually just sync to a camera flash or use the audio waveforms to sync.

Good Luck!

Inactive

Check out this one. A friend of mine just got it and is quite happy with it.

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921665089060

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best Sony lenses — 2021

Sony has made a name for itself in the camera market lately. From its popular mirrorless line to its cinema cameras, Sony seems to be everywhere. The Sony E Mount has been around for about a decade. Since then, it's...
homicide-bootstrap