Safe area to edit

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I just tested my video in 2 differents tv’s and they show the outer square. I put everything into the inner square and now I will have to resize it to fit the outer square ’cause it is showing the black image around.

Another thing I need your help.
      I used the MPEG Encoder and they put their logo in the whole video. How should I take this out?
      Anyone know a differente encoder?
      Thanks.

Participant

Hey guys,

Another question for you. Sorry about a lot of topics, but I think it will help folks like me; new user in Premiere.

My question is:

I’m editing a video and when I play anything in both monitors view they are setting to fit the whole view. Is it right?
      The other doubt is if I should reduce the image to safe area?
      I don’t know if it will cut when I play it on tv (everything passing the safe area.).

If you guys know any tutorial or even answers for it, I will be happy.

Thanks guys for cooperating all informations you know to help me doing this project.

Best regards,

Participant

U guys know?

Participant

Do you mean you are previewing on a second computer monitor? If so, it will show you the entire frame. But on a tv the outer edge will get cut off. Premiere has a guide to show you where is safe for content and title. use the button that looks like a square cross hair right under the preview window.

Participant

Got it.

Is it possible to resize what I captured? Some things are out of the safe area…so I thought maybe I can resize it putting everything into safe area.
      What you think?

Participant

You could but you are not guaranteed that that content will not show up on a tv. Generally you want to keep the safe zone in mind when you are shooting. Leave a little extra room around your subject.

Participant

Thanks again guys.
      You are helping me a lot.

About the encoder thing, I will try to find one without putting the logo after enconding.
      Thanks,

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap