Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Miscellaneous Techniques › Running along with a plane – how to do this?
- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 25, 2008 at 9:14 AM #37270AnonymousInactive
How can we shoot a scene with a person running alongside a plane?
To make myself more clear,please see this
starting from 01:25 till 01:49
I am ready to run on the runway if required but still thought would ask people’s thought here!
- May 25, 2008 at 10:49 PM #165029AnonymousInactive
well, first you need an airplane.. and a runway, and clearance from the air field.
just take some examples from the youtube video you posted. have one camera in the plane, have someone in a car driving along side, have someone at the other end of the runway, etc.
just look at the video and take examples from that
- May 26, 2008 at 3:12 AM #165030AnonymousInactive
I would also suggest a new pair of Chuck Taylors and thick pair of socks! 🙂
- May 26, 2008 at 3:25 PM #165031chrisColoradoParticipant
Get some stock footage of a plane off the web, shoot yourself running(preferably on a greenscreen), put them together in After Effects,tweak ita little and you have yourself running next to a plane. I’m serious! It works!
If you have no green screen, you will need to do some rotoscoping. If that terrifies you, email me at email@example.com and I’ll do it for you for a small fee. It won’t be hard at all for me and I need $6,000 by January. Thanks! Good luck! It sounds interesting.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.