Running along with a plane – how to do this?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

How can we shoot a scene with a person running alongside a plane?

To make myself more clear,please see this

starting from 01:25 till 01:49

I am ready to run on the runway if required but still thought would ask people’s thought here!

Please help

Inactive

well, first you need an airplane.. and a runway, and clearance from the air field.

just take some examples from the youtube video you posted. have one camera in the plane, have someone in a car driving along side, have someone at the other end of the runway, etc.

just look at the video and take examples from that

Inactive

I would also suggest a new pair of Chuck Taylors and thick pair of socks! πŸ™‚

Participant

Get some stock footage of a plane off the web, shoot yourself running(preferably on a greenscreen), put them together in After Effects,tweak ita little and you have yourself running next to a plane. I’m serious! It works!

If you have no green screen, you will need to do some rotoscoping. If that terrifies you, email me at mexenzoaiire@gmail.com and I’ll do it for you for a small fee. It won’t be hard at all for me and I need $6,000 by January. Thanks! Good luck! It sounds interesting.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders β€” 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap