Royalty Free Music for SALE $20 per Song!!!!

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Classifieds Royalty Free Music for SALE $20 per Song!!!!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I have plenty of musical compositions that would be perfect for videographers that areseeking Original music to add to thier film projects. All genres of film welcome and at this affordable price of $20you cannot pass up this deal!!!! Leave me a message and ill get back to you ASAP.

Rube- Owner

Power Moves Productions

Participant

Do you have a website where folks can listen to them?

$20 a pop seems a little steep in a market where Digital Juice has five entire volumes of StakTraxx for $80 or SonicFirePro having specials of $25 per volume (not right now but I have purchased about ten volumes at that price).

What differentiates your music from these other options?

Inactive

nothing

Inactive

What Sets me apart from others beyond the price is the quality of the music I create is phenomenal!!! I have over eight years of musical experience so I am able to create music of ANY genre.My Website is not designed yet but I can upload songs and send them to you.

Participant

How about posting one or more songs on MySpace? They allow for up to four songs to be posted for free (I have some up there: http://www.myspace.com/brucepaul) and it might help getting your name out there as well.

Participant

There is a site called Stock20.com that already does what you are doing. They have a lot of variety and great quality.

Why would I choose you over them? Everything you’ve mentioned so far doesn’t give me any more confidence in you, than I already have in them.

Inactive

Im not looking for peoples confidence im Looking to sell some original music to videographers at an afforadable price. If you want it then fine if you dont thats fine also its a buyers market!

P.s. Bird cat thank you for the advice I will do that and post my address for youand others to listen to.

Inactive

I have loaded a few of my songs on acidplanet.com feel free to check it out when you get a chance any songs you want is $20.

You can search for artist: Power Moves Productions or go to this link.

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=750448&T=7778

Are these songs, music, selections YOU have generated, created, composed, written, produced and recorded, or are you selling somebody elses productions/work? Do you provide some kind of copyright release in writing, or an extended copyright free usage rights release?

Participant

Ok – Gave a listen. Seems these are loop based pieces which brings up two things.

1) Did you use royalty free or licensed loops in creating these pieces – This is important since if you don’t have the rights to legally use the loop (there are lots of copyrighted music loops out there) then any derivative work would be in violation of copyright.

2) I also have done some Acid scoring (http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?AID=285927&T=4658) and feel that it’s really not the same as original music writing – Kinda figure if I can do it then how hard could it be?

While your music may be useful for some in some very specific instances, I have seen many video producers/editors given the rights to use a loop based piece (specifically from Acid Planet) for nothing more than a credit in the closing titles. I still don’t see what makes it worthy of being paid for in light of the professionaly produced music out there available for less than you ask for. This is only my opinion and there very well may be others who are gaga over it.

Inactive

I have copyrights for my pieces its on my acid Web page. I can create original pieces designed to fit projects individually which makes it worth the price. Once again if you are interested leave me a message and I will respond.

Paid advertising might work.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

How to buy a camera — 2020

While we have more options and more technology than ever before; buying a new camera has never been more difficult. It’s not just that there are dozens of cameras to choose from, it’s that each one offers...
homicide-bootstrap