Rode Boompole (Used, $115 USD); Rode M3 Mic (New, $165 USD)

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Classifieds Rode Boompole (Used, $115 USD); Rode M3 Mic (New, $165 USD)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello All.

I have two items I’m trying to sell:

Rode Boompole (Used, $115 USD)This is the longer one that Rode sells. Extends to 10ft, retracts to 33 inches. Supports internal cabling. In very good, like new, condition. Retails for $150.

Rode M3 (New, $165 USD)A studio/location condenser mic. Noteable features include: a heavy-duty metal body, internal shock mount, three stage PAD, High Pass Filter, & the option for either phantom or battery power. It’s new and still in the box (Includes windscreen, stand mount, etc). Retails for $200.

Two options for buying:

1) You can buy them at my amazon marketplace listing (My username is “twocutfilms”):

Rode Boompole

Rode M3

2) Or, if you’re in the Santa Cruz/Bay Area, I’ll knock 5 dollars off (110 for the boom, 160 for the M3 mic) and we can arrange a pickup. Cash only please.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best cinema cameras — 2021

Determining the best cinema cameras on the market today can be complicated. Here are the first cameras you should consider
homicide-bootstrap