Ripped DVD Frame Rate Issues??

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I shooting video On aCanon XL2@ with a frame rate 30. Covering a local dance competitions. I’m shooting tape and alsoDVDback-up with aSonyDirect burn.

I had a tape error and now and ripping the routine I need from the DVD. With Wondershare DVD Ripper.

The video looks and plays fine on my screen. However when I output from Final Cut Express the video doesn’t seem to have the right frame rate. any motion from dancers results in tracers or ghosting of moving arms/legs.

I’m fairly certain it is a frame rate issue I tried everything to make them look nice and smooth but I’m not a video professional just a guy hired to run the camera and edit the dances..

Any advice or help would be appreciated.

screen grab below

http://web.me.com/smileymedia/Site/Blank.html

XTR-91
      Participant

60i or 30p.The difference certainly matters

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Action Sports’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.