Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › Replay MediaCatcher 2.10 problem
- September 14, 2007 at 6:51 PM #37091auto7890Participant
Iam trying to download clips off youtube.com
using Applian.com Replay MediaCatcher 2.10 ,some people had success ,I did not.
here are the problems –
* It records to a .Mar extension format
( Microsoft Access, like powerpoint)
I was expecting a format of either .flv .swf
or avi, or something)
* its still active after you stop recording and the file gets bigger
Please can someone tell me how to get it to
save to a video standard format.
And why it will not stop increasing the file size after you click "stop recording".
- September 14, 2007 at 7:33 PM #164426AnonymousInactive
Skip that software. Instead, use this site:
They let you download YouTube videos in a plethora of formats. They add a little splash at the end of the video, but you can edit it out if desired.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.