Replace with After Effects Composition

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Replace with After Effects Composition

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hey everybody, I use Production Premium CS4 and need help on the dynamic link between PP and AE. I right-click on a clip in PP, selecting ‘Replace with After Effects Composition’. All works well and I make the changes required in AE. The changed footage is also displayed in PP.I save both AE and PP. As soon as I close AE, the footage in PP is replaced with a still image indicating that the link is broken. When I re-open AE, the clips’ link is also broken. Why is the link broken as soon as I exit AE?

I’ll appreciate it if someone couldplease help me.

Thanks a lot.

Participant

I hope you get an answer soon – I have the same problem!!

Inactive

I don’t know whyyour link is broken, but you still can recover it going to Project window, right click on the linked composition file, click Link Media and find your AE project… I hope it helps.

my youtube videos 🙂

Inactive

I also experience the same problem…I still can’t figure it out…somebody help please

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Storage Buyer's Guide

The best digital storage for video editors — 2020

As digital video resolutions increase, our need for storage increases as well. If you’re ready to step up to a new storage solution, you’re in the right place.
homicide-bootstrap