Rendering widescreen in Vegas Movie Studio Platinum

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Rendering widescreen in Vegas Movie Studio Platinum

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

I’m using Vegas Movie Studio Platinum and trying to render widescreen videos with the letterbox showing up. I just can not find the correct way to do this. Does anybody have a step-by-step way they would send me? Right now if I wish to put a rendered movie in a Flash shell I need to crop the top and bottom black spaces off when making the flv. There’s got to be a better or correct way for me to render. Thanks

Inactive

If I understand your question coreectly this may help.After you have edited your clips in widescreen you want to render in letterbox mode. To do this when making your movie you must uncheck the following boxes:

Stretch to fill output frame

Use widescreen DVD format

This should produce a Widescreen video in a letterbox, suitable for showing on a 4:3 screen. If the TV is a widescreen model then the setting on the TV has to be adjusted to “smart2 to avoid distortion. This works for me.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap