Rendering issue (uploaded video included)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi. I am brand new to video editing (like…only been doing it for one day haha), and feel like I am learning pretty quickly. My problem is that my videos come out like this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maccxXhcU9g&feature=youtu.be

I think it may be the specs on my computer to be incapable of rendering such a high quality (1080p) video:

intel i5 2500k 3.3 gHz

8gb Ripjaw DDr3 (1600 mHz)

Nvidia 560 Ti

Windows 7 64 bit.

I was using Adobe After Effects CS5.5, and I am really interesting in learning this skill, but wouldhateif my hardware got in the way of it. Will i7 really make that much of a difference?

Participant

Not sure what’s going on there… the processor speed shouldn’t really affect the quality, just time to render.

Inactive

Man, that is so strange. I want to get this right before I start creating content. how frustrating. Would it have anything to do with the RAM? I men it says on the bottom of after effects that it uses 65-67% of 7.9 gb RAM, so I don’t think that would be it.

Inactive

I actually sort of just solved it. I attempted to render the video on my Solid State drive, and it came out static free. I have to admit that this is a little irritating, but maybe a usb 3.0 external would work well?

Participant

@Josh, I did not see the video it was removed from YouTube. But your hardware specs seem to be more than fine. I don’t like the i5 because it is considered a target processor but as doublehamm pointed out, the proc does not doe the rendering.

Your RAM is enough. You stated that it came out fine on the Flash Drive. So i assume you were rendering to a platter drive? If so and the video or audio were skipping, were you using the computer at the same time that you attempted to render.

With any computer while rendering if you are using the same computer you risk hiccups in rendering as the systems switches task. And if you were using the computer at the time of rendering the i5 family would be at issue. Does your socket support Bulldozer or Sandy Bride families? But if you can drop an i7k in there it would help but if you use at time of render you may still end up with issues.

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processors/processor-numbers.html

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best laptops for video editing — 2021

For video editors, finding the perfect portable workstation is like catching a unicorn. It is no easy task to find the perfect balance of performance vs price point.
homicide-bootstrap