removing people speaking

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

hello

i just recorded some video from a concert and it sounds pretty good but the audio

has the people that where in front of me speaking.

so i am just wondering is there a program i could use to remove the people speaking or is there an

audio program i could use if i converted the files to an audio file.

hope someone can help.

thanks

Participant

You could try using Audacity (it’s free) if you can find a spot of just the voices use that as the filter in the Noise removal effect, but I highly doubt it will work well.

Participant

I believe MP3 Editor Free has a filter that can be used to remove voice – take a look here http://www.mp3-editor.net/

Participant

I have tried a few things to remove unwanted voices. The problem is it will greatly effect the other audio at the same time. It will sound muted, flat, and “smudged” in the areas the voice canceling efforts are applied.

Participant

no magic for this…anything will affect the music.

Participant

Actually – tried a few things last night with Audition and successfully removed just about anything unwanted in the audio including voices and it did not sound muted, flat or smudged. I am impressed with Adobe Audition and would recommend it to anyone trying to fix their audio tracks.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap