Recommendations for Hosting Video?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I’m not new to editing but relatively new to hosting/posting them anywhere othern than youtube.

I’m doing regular work for a personal training/ fitness company who wants to film & post weekly videos onlinein a secure password protected manner for clients to download when they’re travelng. We’re talking roughly 3-5 video’s a week about 5 minutes in length each.

They’re also requestinga method for non-members to also be able to pay per video including previous archived vids too if possible. I know that’s more of a website functionality that’ll need to be built in but thought it might be important to know the end use & storage requirements to determind the best route to take on this one.

Thanks in advance guys.

Luis Maymi LopezLuis Maymi Lopez
      Participant

Check out Vimeo Pro. It may be what your looking for.

Participant

I started using vimeo for something like you want and i liked it more than youtube.

And going pro is perfect

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

How to buy a camera — 2021

While we have more options and more technology than ever before; buying a new camera has never been more difficult. It’s not just that there are dozens of cameras to choose from, it’s that each one offers something different,...
homicide-bootstrap