Real time text effects

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

Hey everyone. I’m brand new to the forums so please be gentle. Here’s my deal: I work in a mobile DJ environment. We incorporate several visual elements with our music (music videos, background video footage, live camera feed from the dance floor and custom text and graphics) that are mixed together and projected on large screens or flat screens. All of which I’m happy with except the text and text effects.

Currently, I’m using a Videonics (circa 1996) character generator to superimpose text and graphics onto the screens and as you can guess it doesn’t look great. Is there another option out there that will deliver clean looking text and some cool effects that can be typed and exported in real time?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Participant

You can find all flavors of character generators on ebay on the cheap, man. Most have been donated but many still float around.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best live streaming equipment — 2021

These days, anyone with access to a smartphone can connect with fans and friends from all over the world. However, the more complex your stream, the more gear you’ll likely need. Each set up has advantages and disadvantages, and...
homicide-bootstrap