Radial Blur Problem in Sony Vegas Pro 11

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Radial Blur Problem in Sony Vegas Pro 11

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

<span style=”color: #323d4f; font-family: ‘Lucida Grande’, ‘Trebuchet MS’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; background-color: #ececec;”>So whenever I used radial blur in Sony Vegas Pro 11, it messes up the quality of the video. And I am not sure exactly what is wrong. I have disabled the resample and it does not help. Here is a video showing how the quality dips if I add a radial blur effect to the clip. Keep in mind, the strength of the blur is set to 0:</span>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzpkDiFUHOc

<span style=”color: #323d4f; font-family: ‘Lucida Grande’, ‘Trebuchet MS’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; background-color: #ececec;”>Any advice or tips that could help reduce the dip in quality?</span>

Participant

Sorry to have to ask this but if the effect is set to 0: why have you introduced it?

And what is it you’re trying to achieve? Since the subject matter is artwork and not a real portrait or landscape it’s difficult to tell precisely what the radial blur is affecting. I rarely use this plug-in so not certain what the problem is.

Jack

Inactive

The problem is that if I used the radial blur for a second or so on a clip, it will affect the rest of the clip. I am trying to get rid of this problem.

Participant

so split the clip up that you need and apply the effect only to that.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap