“Shaking” images on Final DVD

• This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 16 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

I create my productions in Adobe Premier Pro, transcode to mpeg2 using Adobe Ppro then author the DVD in DVDit. Many of my productions include still images that were scanned. If I play the mpeg2 using my desktop, it looks great. After burning it to DVD, some of the still images “shake” when watching them on the TV. The ones that shake the most are the documents, such as a birth certificate.
      Does anyone have any suggestions???
      Please help and thanks in advance for your help.

Jeanne

Inactive

I know what you mean. It’s a codec thing. It happened to me quite a few times using Vegas Movie Studio and the MainConcept MPEG-2 codec (included with Vegas). I hate it too, but haven’t found a solution yet. It might help to render the project as AVI (with some lossless codec like Huffyuv or Alparysoft) and then convert to MPEG-2 using TMPGEnc DVD Author; I haven’t tried this yet, but it should work.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best camera bags and cases — 2021

Finding the right camera bag or case for your gear can be challenging, particularly if this is the first bag or case you've ever purchased.
homicide-bootstrap