Quinceaera Question?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

What kind of music isappropriate for a<b>Quinceaera </b>video? I am not sure if any one is familiar with this type of event but the problem that I have encounter is music background. I am trying to add a neutral music background to some parts of the video and I am not sure where to start.

Seems there are many options from copyright free music libraries featuring selections with Latin beat or traditional Spanish flavors that would be appropriate.

Luis Maymi LopezLuis Maymi Lopez
      Participant

Hi Erik

The last one I recorded I base the music on the theme of the Quinceaera, which was arabic. The theme of the event could give you an idea of what type of music you can use.

Participant

I agree that the theme is the one who guide you to the selection of the music but if it is a ultra neutral theme i would use some lounge music, soft electronic… Those are young and fresh tracks. The age tell you where to look too.

http://www.albertomatossoto.com

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best stock video sites — 2021

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look for stock...
homicide-bootstrap