Quinceaera Question?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      aguilar3137
      Participant

What kind of music isappropriate for a<b>Quinceaera </b>video? I am not sure if any one is familiar with this type of event but the problem that I have encounter is music background. I am trying to add a neutral music background to some parts of the video and I am not sure where to start.

EarlC

Seems there are many options from copyright free music libraries featuring selections with Latin beat or traditional Spanish flavors that would be appropriate.

Luis Maymi Lopez
      Participant

Hi Erik

The last one I recorded I base the music on the theme of the Quinceaera, which was arabic. The theme of the event could give you an idea of what type of music you can use.

Albertoms
      Participant

I agree that the theme is the one who guide you to the selection of the music but if it is a ultra neutral theme i would use some lounge music, soft electronic… Those are young and fresh tracks. The age tell you where to look too.

http://www.albertomatossoto.com

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

Best After Effects and motion graphics template sites – 2021

You have the tools needed to create stunning motion graphics, but do you have the time? If not, using motion graphics templates can be a great way to add polish to a production without blowing your deadline.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN