Question On Making Video Presentation.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hey Everyone, New to the board.

I have this general question for you video pros, hope someone can help me out.

I been trying to create simple video presentations, such as this one http://www.incomegreed.com/index.php/promo

(please do not purchase that product as its known to be a scam product) just want to know how one would create such video using which programs.

hope someone can shed the light on this noob as i really want to learn how to create videos like that ><

Please help!

thx. J

Participant

Seems like something that can be done in Apple Motion, Adobe After Effects or similar graphics programs

Inactive

ah ok thx for the reply, looks like i’ll have to buy some books on adobe after effects to learn fully.

Participant

Looks like some digital juice type products and a simple editing job. Check out digitaljuice.com and look at some of their Jumpbacks for the clouds and money type graphics. Then their stack tracks for similar music. The rest is just dissolves in an editor and titles.

Participant

Either Aspyrider’s or robgrauert’s way will work very well.

One way you’re buying and making it easier for yourself.

The other way you can do your own original thing but it’s a lot of work.

Inactive

ah thx for the quick response! you guys are awesome! ^_^

Inactive

Looks like some digital juice type products and a simple editing job. Check out digitaljuice.com and look at some of their Jumpbacks for the clouds and money type graphics. Then their stack tracks for similar music. The rest is just dissolves in an editor and titles.

wow thx so much! i just checked out the site and this was exactly what i was looking for!

Participant

πŸ˜‰

J

• Viewing 7 reply threads

Best Products

The best laptops for video editing β€” 2020

For video editors, finding the perfect portable workstation is like catching a unicorn. It is no easy task to find the perfect balance of performance vs price point.
    homicide-bootstrap