Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Cameras and Camcorders › Consumer Camcorders › Question about the Canon XL1S
- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.
- June 20, 2008 at 4:05 PM #45246AnonymousInactive
I am looking into purchasing a Canon XL1S and i found myself asking “Can it record in 24p?” Ive done some research but nothing has turned up and so i turn to all of your knowledge on the subject.
- June 21, 2008 at 8:35 PM #188159RobParticipant
I don’t like that Canon XL. I’drecommendthe Panasonic DVX100B if you’re looking for 24p in SD.
- June 21, 2008 at 9:57 PM #188160
- June 22, 2008 at 2:35 AM #188161AnonymousInactive
No. The Canon XL1s is the older model. It shoots great quality DV, but not 24p. If you want SD 24p definitely look at the XL2 or Panasonic AG-DVX100A or B. Hope this helps.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.