question about Panasonic cam

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I’m looking at getting a Panasonic Palmcorder Multicam PV-GS65 miniDV. I am wanting it for shooting some home movies but I’ve also been messing around with the idea of putting down some scripts that I’ve written for short movies and kinda wanted something that I could get some accessories for and make a low line demo of my ideas. Any suggestions would be helpful. The cost of the cam, around 400 is about what I would like to pay up front for one.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Participant

with an external mic, what type of mics do people use? Condenser or Dynamic? I need to figure that out about the panasonic. I thought it did at first, but now I’m questioning how I arrived at that decision.

Participant

also, will I be able to get a decent full tv size picture from this? I’ve seen some impressive videos in quicktime, but I’m not sure what the quality will be like if I record for tv. Nothing widescreen or special, just normal tv like we had back in the 80’s. πŸ™‚

Participant

well I have a small audio studio with 3 nice condenser mics already. I also have a nice good for anything shure sm-57. I just will need to learn how to adapt over to this new medium.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap