Question about After Effects

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

OK, I have two questions about after effects.

First, can After Effects do network rendering or render farms?

Second, can you import a Premiere Pro Project (not a rendered file, just the edited footage with everything) into After Effects? Or can you copy and paste everything into After Effects?

I was thinking, maybe I could create my project in Premiere, and then render (network render) out of After Effects. Thanks for your reply.

Participant

ok, I cant answer the first question for sure but I don’t think so. For the second question, yes and yes. As long as you kep the original avi files that you used in premiere. Just go to import>file> and select the premiere project file. It will ask you which sequence you want to import (or all). Any sequence you import will be a composition in ae. Hope this helps!

Inactive

Thanks for your help, Endeavor!

By the way, I posted this topic in another forum and apparently you can network render. Awesome!!!

Participant

Well, I can’t. lol. But it’s nice to know that I could if I had more machines!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best micro four thirds lenses — 2021

MFT, or micro four thirds, is a popular mount style used by many manufacturers in conjunction with the micro 4/3 sensor. It’s good to keep in mind that micro four thirds camera systems use a smaller sensor.
homicide-bootstrap