question

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

hello im new to filmmaking. I am going to do a short documentury for television, and I would like to know if anyone has any recommendations for a camcorder with good quality. price is not an issue. thank you

Inactive

If it’s for broadcast, why not get a Sony DSR-PD170 (or the older version, PD150)?
      You can probably find it for around $ 2500 and it’s a very popular field camera for tv people.

Inactive

thank you i will look into that!

Participant

Check out the Panasonic dvx100. Currently, the shows "Its always sunny in Philadelphia" and "Blowin up" with Jamie Kennedy are shot using the dvx.

Inactive

thank you. I would also like to know what you your thoughts are about the canon gl2 and panasonic ag-dvc30. I know you mentioned the sony dsr pd170 however i saw that it said no 24p or 30p. what is that exactley and is it important? thank you!

Inactive

Hi lisa, if you can do it in colorado i would help you. i have a sony vx 2100 it takes the kind of pictures you want for your line of work. thanks Mike

Inactive

I am located in florida and need to stay here for the project. However thank you for the offer.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap