Pyrotechnic time dilation

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Quick question. I’m sure if I did the research, I could find this, but…

Can one manipulate speed and duration of a vid clip in the Adobe products in a similar manner to the manipulation of opacity and, or, audio levels.

I just want to see a keyframed line and not the stupid multiple cuts to simulated time slowing.

I need it for a shot we have of a van blowing up which the drector wants to “grind to a halt”.

I’m too tired to think right now.

I’ve got:
      Premier Pro
      AE 6.5 pro
      and if necessary…(i’m not great at it) combustion 4.

oh yeah, and microsoft movie maker. yippee.

Participant

Both Sony Vegas 6 and Pinnacle Liquid Edition 6 allow you to alter the speed of a clip over it’s duration.

Gary
      Videoguys.com

Inactive

Yeah, well… I asked about its possibility in Adobe, ’cause that’s all I’ve got, and I don’t have the money for anything more at this time.

sorry, that was a bit harsh sounding.

I think I figured it out, sortof in After effects. There’s probably an official way though, so i’ll keep looking. I got a guy on the Creative COW website who said he’d write a tutorial for my question.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best Sony lenses — 2021

Sony has made a name for itself in the camera market lately. From its popular mirrorless line to its cinema cameras, Sony seems to be everywhere. The Sony E Mount has been around for about a decade. Since then, it's...
homicide-bootstrap