Prosumer camcorder and TV Monitor setup

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I am directing a monolougue. One person play called mono-act. The stage has a live person and TV monitor. I want to use appropriate prosumer camcorder at 250 feet to shoot live person. At the same time I want to show the same live person on a TV monitor (standard or HD) . Any recommendation for decent quality prosumer camcorder? Any limitation on Cable connection from camcorder to TV monitor? Or best way to to shoot a live person from 250 feet and also display him or her on TV monitor on the stage?

Appreciate response.

Baal

Anonymous
      Inactive

you might need a distribution amp to boost the signal to the tv

torpedo
      Participant

Hi,

I am new to this Video Maker forum and need help. What is the better form of recording media, tape or cards? and why. What is a good prosumer or low end professionl camera? Are there any place to buy these cameras used? What is progressive scan?

Thanks,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

Best camera stabilizers for video — 2021

A camera stabilizer lets you capture smooth shots without sacrificing freedom of movement. Here’s a look at the best handheld stabilizers available today.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN