Project Nehemiah

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

The full length project is being polished but the promo is here! I finally got it uploaded!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2119370531165927815

BTW you can see a few other projects I did for my church if you click on “more from this user”.

Inactive

GREAT JOB!

That is absolutely AMAZING!

What a message! I actually had to go get a tissue before I could send this. Boy that one looks like it took some time to put together. You should be very proud of that piece.

RAM

Participant

Thanks! I had 22 hours of footage to work with so it did take a while! This is actually just the promo for the full length 1/2 hour show that will be distributed nationwide on DVD in Calvary Chapel bookstores so it’s definitely my biggest audience to date! This is definitely a work of God though and He gave me my abilities so He gets the glory!

Inactive

Wow! I am just getting into videography and also as a ministry for my church. That was a really good video! The Lord bless you! The name of my business comes from Ephesians 2:10.

Participant

Absolutely incredible. That is simply awesome. I especially love the song you chose – "Welcome Home" by Shaun Groves. It really shows true faith in action.

I really loved the shot of the painter that walks through the light and paints over the camera window. Small touch, but very effective.

I, too, am trying to get a good video ministry at church as well. I think we are all on the brink of an area of ministry that is exploding right now.

Thanks for posting this – it really encourages me to ratchet it up a notch.

Tim P.

Inactive

wow πŸ˜€

Inactive

Wow man. Just wow. That is amazing. What you guys did. And the video was very well made. Nice job.

Participant

Thanks again guys. Only God can make something from nothing! πŸ˜€

Inactive

WOW!

I didn’t see this until today. It’s simply stunning! Magnificent work!

"Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" is one of our favorite shows here at home, and this video was an unbelievable rendition. It’s very well done, and very moving!

Keep up the good work!

Participant

Thanks alot guys! Because of all the feedback, I’ve decided to get in gear and put the entire show up on google video for you all to see. In case you missed that, the entire show is a half hour (roughly). I will post it as soon as I can!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap