Project!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I have been given the task to create a video for my church that will be presented to the city council in hopes of getting approval for a new addition of closing off one of the streets and expanding our property. Just wondering if anyone had any good ideas or techniques that could be used to do this? Thanks!

Participant

Consider this good practice. While you are making a video, they’ll give the city the kick back required for approval. Your video is meant to hide that. Just get a series of thank yous from members and throw some arm and fuzzy music under it.

Participant

I would suggest that if this is going to impact people around the church that are non-members it would be good to interview them with them saying what a good neighbor the church is and how they are happy to support this expansion.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2020

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your...
homicide-bootstrap