- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous.
- January 21, 2010 at 4:09 AM #37716AnonymousInactive
I have been given the task to create a video for my church that will be presented to the city council in hopes of getting approval for a new addition of closing off one of the streets and expanding our property. Just wondering if anyone had any good ideas or techniques that could be used to do this? Thanks!
- January 21, 2010 at 8:16 PM #167140Grinner HesterParticipant
Consider this good practice. While you are making a video, they’ll give the city the kick back required for approval. Your video is meant to hide that. Just get a series of thank yous from members and throw some arm and fuzzy music under it.
- January 23, 2010 at 2:58 PM #167141CvilleParticipant
I would suggest that if this is going to impact people around the church that are non-members it would be good to interview them with them saying what a good neighbor the church is and how they are happy to support this expansion.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.