Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Program to Convert Quicktime Video to FLASH file
- October 2, 2007 at 2:01 PM #39838FLsitesParticipant
I have small video clips in QuickTime format and I would like to convert them in Flash Media (.fla) so I can post them
on the website for easier viewing for the visitors.
I would like to know what program, I can use to do this ? Is there any free ones ?
I know you tube can do this but their logo is on there. I have macromedia Flash software but don’t know how
to convert. I am hoping there is a free software out there that can do the conversion.
Please help. thanks.
- October 2, 2007 at 2:40 PM #171864AnonymousInactive
if you have a mac then keynote does it.
- October 3, 2007 at 5:19 AM #171865birdcatParticipant
Take a look on On2’s Flix. The standard version (very easy to use and functional) converts just about any video format to FLV or SWF and it’s only $39.
- October 5, 2007 at 12:03 PM #171866FLsitesParticipant
Thanks Bruce. I will check it out.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.