Program closes a minute after you open it

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Program closes a minute after you open it

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I am switching from Pinnacle Studio 11 (which I never got to work properly) to Premiere Elements 4.0. The trial version worked OK. Now that I have it on CD, I had to reinstall it and register it. It starts up (you see the purple circle) but then after everything loads, it shuts down. Any suggestions?

Inactive

I assume you have confirmed that your pc is capable of handling this software. That being said, I am dealing with issues with PE4 with a brand new state-of-the-art computer. After doing alot of research, it appears that this software is extremely unstable & may not have been a good choice. I am currently looking for something else, or may upgrade to PRO CS3. You may want to do further research on this product, but beware, it’s not pretty! I’m extremely surprised that Adobe put this product on the shelves.

As a side note: I am using a 64-bit version of Vista, which may be part of my problem. Apparently, Adobe did no product testing on the 64-bit processors & can’t guarantee that it will work. Thanks for the foresight Adobe!

Participant

If the product opens and then immediately closes this my be a problem with one of your hardware drivers. I remember a while back that there were a lot of problems with certain pre-installed sound cards that would cause PE and PP to quit like this.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap