professional forms (contracts, receipts, etc)

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I am lining up my first few serious professional jobs, and I am wondering where I can find professional receipts and contracts that can be adapted for my business. I am doing work for a business, and they need a receipt to prove that their expendature is business related. Any ideas?

Thank you =)

Participant

Just go to Office Depot or any store like that. They’ll have receipt books and other things you can use.

Though if you’re starting a small business, I’d suggest buying a copy of quickbooks or some other accounting software so you can make professional invoices on your computer as well as keep track of your expenses.

Participant

Videomaker Mag has a book of forms for contracts etc. Or you can google that or ask a lawyer.

If you need a good looking receipt, quickly, and have Microsoft Excel, you’ll find a template for receipts in the template folder (depending on version) File>New>Templates on My Computer>Spreadsheet Solutions>Receipt

I think getting accounting software is a good idea too, it’s just that learning how to use that software takes awhile.

Participant

I still just use word for invoices. You really ottaa start fresh with Quicken or something of the like.

I’ve never heard of a video company writing regular receipts. I think that would lower many companies’ view of your company.

I don’t do contracts. I invoice at 30 day net (though some like to pay 90 day net lol) for my regulars and I get half down and half when done for new clients.

Inactive

the video for starting a videography business says you can download contract templates on this site can’t find it

Inactive

Contracts are needed in some situations when there are important points to be agreed between the service provider and costumer. One example would be a whole television program development, some music video production, infomercials, etc. For serious things hire a lawyer.

The web is full of contracts for reference than can be adapted to your needs. I mostly use invoices for basic services.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap