Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Product placement
- This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years, 7 months ago by Anonymous.
- July 13, 2007 at 12:40 PM #42734AnonymousInactive
Has anyone here done product placement? I searched the forum but didn’t find much.
Product placement in online-video is becoming more and more frequent, I’m curious what you guys think about that?
It’s a topic I’m following closely and I even started a website to help YouTubers (and other online-video producers) connect with brands and advertiser. It’s called Brandfame – http://www.brandfame.com
- July 13, 2007 at 1:43 PM #179077AnonymousInactive
Hey I like the look of your site and the whole idea. Good luck with that for sure man. I guess it’s the best thing so far that I have come across for utilizing those kinds of sites. I guess this would be like a search engine of course for people who start getting into looking for products or services on those sites.
..will definitely check it out more I am just a beginner [that hasnt got started yet].. ha But I have an art college degree, am creative, and am getting into video asap.
- July 13, 2007 at 4:40 PM #179078EndeavorParticipant
Hey, Nice looking site! Nice and "web 2.0y" X-D
- July 16, 2007 at 10:11 AM #179079AnonymousInactive
Thanks for the comments guys!
- July 16, 2007 at 7:56 PM #179080MchillyParticipant
Cool…maybe you have to put more content on the site so that it can be easily read by search engines. Your on your way X-D
- July 17, 2007 at 7:04 AM #179081AnonymousInactive
Actually we’re not doing bad in the search engines. We’re on the first page on MSN and Yahoo when searching "youtube product placement", on Google there are articles about us on the first pages and a direct link comes on the 6th page.
Here is some press about us!
And the Facebook group :
- July 17, 2007 at 9:03 AM #179082AnonymousInactive
right on man good job.. will definitely check it out more 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.