Problems with DVD Architect

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Is it just me or does DVD Architect crash allot. I just bought a four thousand dollar video editing computer and it crashes like every ten minutes when I’m using DVDA.

Does anyone else have trouble with this software? If so what did you switch to? Any suggestions on a good STABLE dvd authoring program? I LOVE the features and tools of this software but the crashing has got me ready to snap.

Of course it could just be the new system. I hope not.

Oh and the crashes are total lock ups. Not just the software going down. It completely locks the system. AAARRRGGGGG!

Inactive

Sorry I cant help much. It works fine for me. I’m guessing you have plenty of ram and your HDD is defragged?

Participant

Oh yea I’m defragged every night and I’ve got 2 gigs of ram. I think it was a hardware conflict with something in that particular software. I switched to Adobe Encore and it works flawlessly.

And actually I like it better.

Thanks for chiming in.

Inactive

Must be something else on your machine.

I’m using it on a laptop and desktop with zero problems….

Inactive

what version of DVDA are you using?

I don’t have a problem with it crashing but am unhappy with the fact that it uses more space to create a DVD than other programs. If I have a large program usually more than an hour and a half or an hour and 45 minutes DVD Architect will not be able to create the DVD because of file size. I will have to use another program to create the DVD. I am currently using the latest version of DVDA.

Inactive

It all depends on how many transitions fades and special effects you have. If it won’t fit click the optimize tab and fit to disc option, or you can lower the bit rate to make it fit. if you need further help let me know

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap