Problems posting to Videomaker Forums

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I have been a member for many years and have sent dozens of posts during that time. A few months ago I upgraded to Windows 7 on a I7 64 bit platform, using Internet Explorer. As a computer for the Adobe Creative Suite and just about everything else it works fast and fine.

However when posting to Videomaker I have been having real problems editing text while typing and then when sending, I would often get a blank page post. I was heartened the other day when I found another member who seemed to be having the same problem. My solution was to download Google Chrome and use that and it works fine. I cannot however upload workable links or videos using Youtube embed HTML.

I don’t want to clutter up the forums trying without some advise.Any ideas?

Thanks Ian

Inactive

Allowing YouTube embed codes is rarely allowed on public forums. Doing so leaves a site vulnerable to all sorts of bad stuff.

Instead you can simple paste the URL of the YouTube video ( ex. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ErEBkj_3PY ), the forums software will automatically convert this into an embedded YouTube player.

Participant

I will give it a try.

Participant

Great! Thanks Andy.

Cheers Ian

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap