problems capturing in PP CS3

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

I bought a z200 it is a i7 870. 8gb. I began capturing and after 10 minutes it stop capturing. and a message appear. it says system is running in very low memory. I use the same PPcs3 with my old computer a Pentium 4 1.5gb and I never got this issue. Anybody knows how if buying more GB will fix it?, for my old 1.5 gb works better.

Participant

How much memory do you have? How much do you have to allow Microsoft to work, it is a pig when it comes to memory, it needs at least two gigs of ram to operate. I get the same message on a Z800 that has two processors and 12 gigs of ram, it usually happens when Microsoft decides it wants to index my hard drives which usually happens daily. Check to see if it happens about the same time of the day and that could be your problem.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video — 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap